- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 pound black cod cut into 4 servings
- Let the butter sit out until softened. Combine with the oil, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, and white pepper.
- To grill the fish, lightly brush with the butter mixture.
- Place on a grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes, half the time on each side.
- Serve with mashed or steamed potatoes or winter squash drizzled with the remaining butter.
- Serve steamed greens or a salad on the side.