Makes about two cups
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup canned, chopped tomatoes, drained
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped fine
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Place the lentils, garlic, and tomatoes in the bowl of a food processor. Process about 30 seconds.
- Add the olives, capers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pulse to create a coarse texture. Remove to a bowl and fold in the parsley.
- Serve on lightly toasted baguette slices with a sprinkle of feta cheese.