Olive oil or cooking spray
2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound) cut into ¼ inch thick rounds
2 egg whites
½ cup parmesan cheese grated
½ cup plain dry breadcrumbs or panko
A couple pinches sea salt
Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
• Lightly coat two baking sheets with olive oil or cooking spray.
• In a small bowl combine the egg whites with 1 teaspoon water. Beat lightly.
• In a separate bowl combine the cheese, crumbs, salt and pepper.
• Dip each zucchini round in egg white, letting excess run off before gently dipping in the parmesan mixture.
• Arrange in single layers on the baking sheets.
• Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes total, flipping each round over half way through.
• Eat them right away! In fact you may need a double batch!