- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Herbs of choice
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1-9 inch frozen pie crust thawed
- 1 to 1 ½ cups vegetables or meat for the filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs milk salt and pepper. Add the herbs you have chosen.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the pie crust. Top with your choice of fillings. If you are using veggies sauté them first.
- Gently pour the egg mixture over the cheese and filling.
- Place the filled pie on a baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Let the quiche rest for 8 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.